My usual weekly trip to the supermarket made me realize the wide choice of breakfast cereals displayed on aisles. It is such a wonderful, attractive display and innumerable choices of flavours, tastes, combinations etc to choose from. How can we forget the “claims” such as lose weight in two weeks, reduce cholesterol, get smarter with [...]
Coconut oil and its usage has always been in the news. Every person is advised not to look at coconut oil. But I feel this is baseless. Coconut oil is just like any other oil. It gives the same calories ie 9 calories as any other oil. The only hiccup is that it provides saturated [...]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- Health benefits of Pears December 11, 2012
- SPROUTS – A Storehouse of Neutraceuticals December 3, 2012
- Prathibha: Dear Sanjana, My 5 yrs old daugh...
- Umang: Hi Dr. I am naturotherapist here in Gujarat I do...
- tamanna: Hi , I used isabgol thrice when my stomach was up...
- Gln: my son is doing his 1st standard... 6 yrs complete...
- Sanjana - Dietitian: Hi Rocky, You do not have to soak flaxseeds. Just...
- Sanjana - Dietitian: Hi Perry, I suppose you may have to cut down the ...
Like us on Facebook
Follow @nutritweets on Twitter