My usual weekly trip to the supermarket made me realize the wide choice of breakfast cereals displayed on aisles. It is such a wonderful, attractive display and innumerable choices of flavours, tastes, combinations etc to choose from. How can we forget the “claims” such as lose weight in two weeks, reduce cholesterol, get smarter with […]
Coconut oil and its usage has always been in the news. Every person is advised not to look at coconut oil. But I feel this is baseless. Coconut oil is just like any other oil. It gives the same calories ie 9 calories as any other oil. The only hiccup is that it provides saturated […]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- Diabetes Diet Myths Decoded March 1, 2015
- Diet to treat Infertility and boost fertility November 8, 2014
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- ashwani lodhi: I am suffering with fatty liver grade 2 with pain ...
- Santhosh: Very informative! Some people say not to consume I...
- soumen paul: hi, is it hygienic to have unboiled amul taaz...
- om parkash goyal: i try bhindi soak water from last 15 days my fasti...
- lijaliju: For sgot should be reduce wat to do...
- Kalpesh: I have a ulcerative colitis can I take is goal ?...