Fast foods like Pizzas, Burgers and Sandwiches are turning out to be an integral part of today’s life. Another favorite that is making its way and finding a place for itself among the present day Indian kitchen is the Salad. Whether you are a vegetarian or a non -vegetarian, there is always salad to delight every […]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- Diabetes Diet Myths Decoded March 1, 2015
- Diet to treat Infertility and boost fertility November 8, 2014
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- CYNTHIA: Very informative...
- viji: Then y isn't it been banned after all the scienti...
- sunil: Hi Sanjana, I am born with an enlarged spleen (sp...
- Vijay Agrey: l am a diebetic, l always check my sugar on fastin...
- farooq: i am diabetic patient,my age is 56 years.can i use...
- vivian: what is the nutritional value in drinking tomato a...