Fast foods like Pizzas, Burgers and Sandwiches are turning out to be an integral part of today’s life. Another favorite that is making its way and finding a place for itself among the present day Indian kitchen is the Salad. Whether you are a vegetarian or a non -vegetarian, there is always salad to delight every […]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- Diabetes Diet Myths Decoded March 1, 2015
- Diet to treat Infertility and boost fertility November 8, 2014
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- mandeep: can i have homogenised standardised milk in pregna...
- Panathula sudhakar: Will diabeties can also have butter milk...
- syedaasiya: Hi iam 23 years old of female from 3monts iam suf...
- Deshvardhan: Hi im 30 year old suffering have cold, im always t...
- R. Santha: I want best news regarding cholesterol controlling...
- aisha Parvez: How many tsp of flax seeds powder with how much mi...