Heart burn acidity,Gastric reflux are very common problems which all of us have to face some time or the other. There are two solutions to the problem which are, one instant cure and the other a long term one. Curing it altogether falls in the second category. How does acidity happen? There are many reasons for […]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- Diet to treat Infertility and boost fertility November 8, 2014
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- Health benefits of Pears December 11, 2012
- Prof. Dr. Rajan Iyer (MD, FF.Hom): Dear Sister, I am so happy that you have written a...
- Is A Zero Fat Diet Healthy – about food and health: […] Is zero fat diet good or bad? | Nutrihea...
- 5 Healthy Indian Foods and Their Benefits | Kitchology Food Allergy Blog: […] Sambhar Dal is another vegetarian soup-l...
- B Benefits Of Using Whey Protein | Whey Protein Shop: […] Benefits of using Whey Protein | Nutrihe...
- mike cooke: The microwave cooker may be faster, but, it is mos...
- Sanjana Shenoy: Hi Prathibha, I dont think milk can cause skin al...
Like us on Facebook
Follow @nutritweets on Twitter