Wheat grass juice is a complete food with no toxic side affects. It contains all of the vitamins and most of the minerals needed for human maintenance and well-being. It is also a complete protein with about 30 enzymes and is approximately 70% crude chlorophyll. It acts as a natural appetite suppressant so usually adding wheatgrass juice to your diet will cause you to balance your weight at the optimum for you.
Wheat grass helps in removing the toxins from the body and helps in boosting the cell regeneration within. It is an easy way to detoxify your body.
What are the Benefits of Wheat grass:
- It helps boosts the hemoglobin production.
- It Rebuilds the bloodstream.
- It Helps in healing the wounds.
- It Improves digestion.
- It Cleans the liver. (Very Benifical for people having liver diseases like fatty liver. )
- It Purifies the blood in the entire body.
- improves skin and hair.
- lowers blood pressure.
- dissolves tumors.
- acts as an appetite suppressant.
How to Grow Wheat Grass?
- Pour 6 cups of wheatgrass seeds into a sprouting jar. Fill the rest of the jar with water. Put the lid on the jar. Let it sit overnight. In the morning, pour the water out of the jar. Pour fresh water in the jar and rinse the wheatgrass seeds. Pour the water out and give the jar a shake to ensure all of the water is out of the jar. Rinse and drain again each day after for three days.
- Fill a 3-inch deep seedling tray without holes with 2 inches of organic compost. Pat it down a bit, but do not pack the compost too tightly.
- Sprinkle the sprouted wheatgrass over the top of the compost so the compost is hidden beneath it. Do not cover the compost with more than one layer of wheatgrass, or the roots will not be able to find a way to the bottom.
- Sprinkle water over the top of the wheatgrass.
- Cover the tray with another tray that does not have holes. You can also put the tray in a dark location in your house. Keep the tray in the dark for three days. After three days, you will see small shoots coming out of the soil.
- Move the tray to a sunny spot in the house. Water the tray once or twice a day. Water it more often if the weather is hot. Make sure it does not get direct sunlight.
- Harvest the shoots when they are about 7 inches tall.