oil- 1 tsp
oats- 1 cup
finely chopped onion -1/2 cup
green chillies slit -1 or 2
corriander leaves -1/2 a tsp
milk -1 cup
water- 1 cup
salt to taste
pepper powder to taste
corn flour/arrowroot powder- 1 spoon
- Add oil in kadai
- Fry onion till golden brown add slit green chillies. Infact you can also add peas,carrot,cauliflower etc to make it more healthy..Fry till they are partially cooked. If you need them well cooked, the vegetables can be steamed.
- Add oats and fry for 1-2 mts.
- Add water and cook for 3 mts.
- Mix cornflour/arrowroot with 1/2 cup milk and add to kadai.
- Cook for another 2 mts it will thicken , then add remaining milk and add corriander leaves.
- Add salt and pepper powder to taste.