Asthma results when triggers cause swelling of the tissues in the air passages of the lung, making it difficult to breathe. Typical symptoms of asthma include wheezing, shortness of breath, and coughing. Food triggered asthma is unusual.
Check out how diet can affect asthma in different ways.
First, some foods can provoke asthma attacks by causing an allergic reaction. Foods that trigger attacks (according to your susceptibility), can be:
- Foods containing the additives benzoates(E210-19), sulphites
(E220-8) or gallates (E310-12)
- Cider, wine and beer
- Foods containing yeast or mould, such as bread and blue cheese
- Foods, drinks and snacks containing colorings E102, E104 and E110
- Cow”s milk, cereals (wheat), eggs, fish, soy, and nuts (especially
At the same time Food can also help to control the severity of an attack. One of the best-known foods for doing this is coffee, due to
Some Foods can actually dilate air passageways, by thinning the mucus and opening them up for freer breathing. The foods in this category include the spicy, pungent foods like chili, hot mustard, garlic andonions. These online casino hot foods work by stimulating nerves, resulting in the release of watery fluid in the mouth, throat and lungs.
some foods can control inflammation of the airways because of their anti-inflammatory ratedcash components. Foods that help to do this include
onions (these are particularly good), fatty fish (fish oil is a proven anti-inflammatory high in omega com och du kan hitta alla dina favoriter, fran videopoker, slots och roulette till Keno, Baccarat och Blackjack. 3 fatty acids) and vitamin C-packed foods.
To Control Asthma eat plenty of:
- Foods rich in Du som tycker om casinospel ska aven halla utkik efter de populara turneringarna som halls med jamna mellanrum och prova lyckan aven dar. the B vitamins such as green leafy vegetables and pulses
- Good sources of magnesium such as sunflower seeds and dried figs
People who have asthma and are obese, show improved lung function
when they lose weight, so perhaps the most important reason for eating
a healthy diet is for weight control. A healthy diet may also help to
reduce the symptoms of asthma by adding natural anti-inflammatory
foods and by avoiding food allergies that might provoke asthma
Food as Natural Medicine:
Some foods can improve your health because of compounds they contain called phytochemicals, bioflavonoids, or essential fatty acids. If you have asthma, you may wish to increase your consumption of foods that are natural anti-inflammatory agents and anti-histamines. These include:
- Apples and red onions for quercetin.
- Walnuts, soy, and oily fish for their Omega 3 essential fatty
- Berries and Colorful fruits that have several different healthy