If you are the mother of a school going child, you probably know how tiring it can be to prepare a lunch box which your child likes and finished at school everyday. However, Before blaming it all on the child, we need to gain a perspective on the mother-child-Lunch box-school situation. The child-mother-lunch box relationship. [...]
We always would love to see that our children are healthy. But the definition of healthy has changed over the years. Healthy means over fed/ over nourished children in the present scenario. We need to put a stop to overfeeding our children. I had a case 2 months back, where a concerned mother visited me [...]
It is very nice to see children fat and chubby. But Is this healthy? Not at all. If children are not losing their puppy fat, that means they are getting fatter. Allowing children to get fatter can make them prone to diseases such as diabetes, cardiac diseases and obesity which can be carried into adulthood. [...]
Parents are very much confused about what snacks one can give their children. Children need a snack which should be high in energy and fats and adequate in proteins. But children are bombarded with a lot of unhealthy snacks such as chips, colas, candies, instant noodles etc. Remember that children model their parents, teachers, and [...]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- Health benefits of Pears December 11, 2012
- SPROUTS – A Storehouse of Neutraceuticals December 3, 2012
- What Is Slendera: We truly love your weblog...
- Jake: To unlock the nutrients in whole grained rice, it...
- posimokollagono.over-blog.com: I enjoy what you guys are usuallyy up too. This t...
- homepage: My brother recommended I might like this web site....
- RAVI KUMAR: My mother is 54 years old, she is suffering from s...
- roseblu: Hello I been boiling water with lime and ½tsp of ...
Like us on Facebook
Follow @nutritweets on Twitter