There’s a secret weapon in many kitchens today: canola oil. It’s the healthiest, most versatile and cost-effective cooking oil available. With its beneficial fat profile, neutral taste, light texture and high heat tolerance, canola oil is ideal for everyday use in just about any culinary application — from salad dressings, sauces and marinades to baking, […]
About Ashish KatariaAshish Kataria is a B.Sc. Agriculture, M.B.A. Agribusiness graduate. At present doing business of Organic Foods In Indore (M.P.)
The colorful festival of Holi is celebrated on Phalgun Purnima which comes in February end or early March. Holi festival has an ancient origin and celebrates the triumph of ‘good’ over ‘bad’. The colorful festival bridges the social gap and renews sweet relationships. On this day, people hug and wish each other ‘Happy Holi’. But […]
Farming practices used before the 1900’s are classed as organic. It was only after this that added chemicals such as urea and DDT were brought into farming – previous to this, farmers didn’t have the knowledge and simply put, were happy enough with things as they were; as most of us today would be. After […]
About The Author
Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
- Ways to cure Fatty liver July 22, 2009
- Isabgol- The Colon cleanser June 12, 2008
- Bottle gourd- Guard against diseases June 18, 2008
- How to lose weight with Bottle Gourd March 20, 2009
- What are White Oats? June 8, 2008
- Wheat germ and its Benefits June 10, 2008
- Diabetes Diet Myths Decoded March 1, 2015
- Diet to treat Infertility and boost fertility November 8, 2014
- How to lose weight on Weekends… April 7, 2013
- How to know if you are going to have a Heart Attack March 14, 2013
- Foods that affect your sleep December 19, 2012
- Home made remedies for common cold December 14, 2012
- ashwani lodhi: I am suffering with fatty liver grade 2 with pain ...
- Santhosh: Very informative! Some people say not to consume I...
- soumen paul: hi, is it hygienic to have unboiled amul taaz...
- om parkash goyal: i try bhindi soak water from last 15 days my fasti...
- lijaliju: For sgot should be reduce wat to do...
- Kalpesh: I have a ulcerative colitis can I take is goal ?...