Hello readers, I am Sanjana Shenoy, a dietitian from Mangalore. A post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” and a university topper from Welcomgroup School of Hotel Administration from the prestigious Manipal University and completed my Masters of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management from IGNOU.
I have worked as a Dietitian for the Manipal Group of Hospitals namely KMC hospital Mangalore, India and a consultant for corporates like Infosys and others, conducting talks and presentations for various associations and local television shows.
Presently a visiting consultant to various hospitals and run an active online consultation.
Keeping in mind the needs of various people who are conscious about their health and well being, this site will help one to understand the importance of health and maintenance.
People think being health conscious is a fashion and can be achieved by leading boring lifestyles but this is not true. Life can be interesting if looked at from a healthy point of view. Imagine having creaky bones and disorders such as diabetes, cardiac problems and obesity where a person’s life span is reduced by many years and more and more people are falling prey to such chronic conditions related to stress and a modern lifestyle.
My clinic “Nutrihealth” provides nutrition care and counseling with health issues such as:
- Diabetes both Type 1 and Type 2
- Renal diseases like Renal failure, Kidney stones, Dialysis
- Cardiac problems like hypertension, atherosclerosis (plaque formation in arteries), dyslipidemia or cases with high cholesterol levels,
- Food allergies like Lactose intolerance
- Liver diseases like liver cirrhosis, jaundice or hepatitis
- Gout and osteoarthritis
- All digestive disorders like Pancreatitis, Peptic ulcer, Constipation, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, malabsorption syndrome
- Obesity and underweight
- Eating disorders like anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorders
- Nutrition plans for all age groups;
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Diet for atheletes and many more…..
A healthy body and mind can do wonders to ones well being and lifestyle. Hence let me share with you my knowledge and experiences in the field of nutrition.
My wide knowledge helps me to deal with a variety of patients and continue to have an expansive practice…..